- The fund is a traditional socially responsible investment (SRI) fund.
- Experience of managing ethically-screened private-client investment business.
- Engagement, governance and stewardship managed by a central governance committee.
- Open and transparent ethical criteria and reporting lines
- The fund targets an investment grade high yield with a strong ethical overlay
- Quarterly payout of income.
MiFID II charges
Ongoing Charges Figure (OCF) as at 30.09.2018
Total MiFID II charges
The MiFID II charges include the Ongoing Charges Figure (OCF) and transaction costs. PRIIPs compliant
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to learn about your available options to invest in the fund. This includes our distribution partners and direct postal investment.