- The fund is a traditional socially responsible investment (SRI) fund.
- Experience of managing ethically-screened private-client investment business.
- Engagement, governance and stewardship managed by a central governance committee.
- Open and transparent ethical criteria and reporting lines
- The fund targets an investment grade high yield with a strong ethical overlay
- Quarterly payout of income.
MiFID II charges
L Inc GBP, L Inc EUR, L Inc USD, L Inc CHF, L Acc GBP, L Acc EUR, L Acc USD, L Acc CHF
Ongoing charges figure (OCF)
Inc: 0.55%/Acc: 0.55%
Inc: 0.07%/Acc: 0.07%
Total MiFID II charges
Inc: 0.62%/Acc: 0.62%
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to learn about your available options to invest in the fund. This includes our distribution partners and direct postal investment.