- The fund is a traditional socially responsible investment (SRI) fund.
- Experience of managing ethically-screened private-client investment business.
- Engagement, governance and stewardship managed by a central governance committee.
- Open and transparent ethical criteria and reporting lines
- The fund targets an investment grade high yield with a strong ethical overlay
- Quarterly payout of income.
MiFID II charges
L Inc/Acc GBP, (also available in USD, EUR and CHF income and accumulation shares)
Ongoing charges figure (OCF)
Inc: 0.55%/Acc: 0.55%
Inc: 0.10%/Acc: 0.10%
Total MiFID II charges
Inc: 0.65%/Acc: 0.65%
The MiFID II charges include the ongoing charges figure (OCF) and transaction costs as at 31.03.2021. PRIIPs compliant. For more information on any of the other shares/currencies available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to invest
Visit our ‘how to invest’ pages to learn about your available options to invest in the fund. This includes our distribution partners and direct postal investment.